Monday, April 14, 2014

An alarming message

Since the funeral of my mother on February 27 and 28, 2014, many members of my family have received threats from strangers. Especially, they have seriously threatened those who have jobs far away from home, the female members of the family and those who said no to their demands for controlling the funeral service for my mother. They have sent serious threats and chased my nephews and nieces all the way to their working place in Hanoi.

In the future, if any member of over twenty family members of mine faces problems such as getting troubles on the street, being attacked, losing job, being summoned or arrested by police, getting hit by something that "falls down from the sky" or any other unpredictable harms, I firmly announce that whichever happens [to anyone of us] is mainly orchestrated for the purpose of avenging against my activisms for freedom and human rights.

Tomorrow we will make offerings and say prayers to mark the 49th day of the passing of my mother. I would like to send a message to those who had tried very hard to disrupt the funeral service for my mother and those who always take dissidents of Communism for their own enemies that: In a family with more than twenty old and young members of mine, it’s enough for me, alone, to be a dissident. Do not push the remaining members too far to the other side of the battle line.

Mommy! Please bless us.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger